The term ‘EveryEng’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the online platform whose registered office is 112 Morden Road, London, England, SW19 3BP. EveryEng registration number is 12659331. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our online platform.
- The content of the pages of this online platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this online platform for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this online platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this online platform meet your specific requirements.
- This online platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this online platform, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the online platform.
- Unauthorised use of this online platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this online platform may also include links to other online platforms. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the online platform(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked online platform(s).
- Your use of this online platform and any dispute arising out of such use of the online platform is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All payment transactions between Service Buyers , hereafter referred to as Company and Service Providers , hereafter referred to as Experts shall be made in GBR. We reserve the right to suspend a withdrawal request if the source of the funds is suspected, or proved, to be fraudulent. Any funds so received out of a fraudulent transaction shall be reversed immediately.
If you are found to violate or breach any of the provisions of this Agreement, we have the right to set-off any damages, expenses, or other amounts due and owing to us arising from your violation or breach. However, in the event that your account is terminated for any other reason than the violation of this Agreement, you shall be entitled to receive any payment properly due and owing at the time of termination.
You will not earn any interest on the amount standing in your account on the Online platform.
Commission To EveryEng:
- Commission to EveryEng is charged at 10% to the Company and 10% to the Expert. These charges are on the total project cost.
Payment Gateways Charges
EveryEng Ltd uses 3rd party product called Stripe as their payment gateway system. Please visit the following online platform https://stripe.com/us/pricing for more details on the charges specific to your country, card and currency.
EveryEng will refund the amount to the company in two cases as mentioned below. The refund amount is different for each case.
- If the company accepts the bid from an expert and transfers the project amount to EveryEng, however the expert declines to work on the project. In this case, the total project amount including EveryEng charges will be transferred back to the Company.
- If the company accepts the bid from an expert and transfers the project amount to EveryEng. The expert also accepts to work on the project, however leaves the project midway.
- EveryEng will retain the amount to be paid to expert and EveryEng charges for the activities completed by expert and verified by the company. However, EveryEng will refund the remaining amount to company for those activities for which the company has paid recently including EveryEng charges, though the expert has worked partially on said milestone.