OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
EVERYENG ENGINEERING LLP has an obligation to conduct its business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws. We are committed to helping all Users act in a way that preserves trust and respect. This Code is meant as a guide to using our Site appropriately and must be followed at all times. Breaches of this Code are handled according to our Violations Policy and will result in disciplinary action, up to, and including, account termination. Any questions regarding this Code should be addressed to the EveryEng Support Team where we can provide you with additional information regarding the correct procedure(s) to follow and address any concerns you may have.
- I shall act ethically and with integrity.
- I shall comply with all of EveryEng's policies.
- I shall respect the rights of all Users.
- I shall not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
- I shall have regard for Users' interests, rights and safety.
- I shall not harass, bully or discriminate.
- I shall not falsify my own or any other identity and I shall provide true and correct information.
- I shall not seek to communicate or receive payments off-site.
- I shall not agree to do work I am not capable of doing.
- I shall not request the upfront release of Milestone Payments before I have delivered work.
USER CONTENTI Am Responsible For The Content I Post On EveryEng And:
- I shall not post content that infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- I shall not post content that violates any law or regulation.
- I shall not post content that is defamatory.
- I shall not post content that is obscene or contains child pornography.
- I shall not post content that includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information about any person.
- I shall not post content that contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system.
- I shall not post content that creates liability for EveryEng or harms its business operations or reputation.
- I shall respect confidentiality and privacy.
- I shall not disclose information or documents I have acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given by EveryEng.
- I shall not ask other EveryEng users for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through official online platform features.
- I shall not engage in fraud.
- I shall not create multiple accounts.
- I shall not use the Site to illegally transfer funds.
- I shall not use the Site to generate false feedback.
- I shall avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references.
- I shall not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, and any unprofessional conduct.
- I shall not underbid to avoid fees.
- I shall not participate in projects involving illegal behaviour.
SPAM OR ADVERTISING
- I shall not spam or advertise my online platform or service unless otherwise allowed.
- I shall not use EveryEng to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, etc).